Subscribe:

Saturday 10 March 2012

New Clothing plus a Pot of Gold!

Finally, Pandanda has updated the clothing for Spring! Or ... only St. Patrick's Day. Though there are only around two pages.
Click to enlarge.
My membership expired yesterday, so I had to sell a few things, the limit amount of clothes for non-members is 200. For elite-members it's 500. Which is weird since, last month before I renewed my membership, I had around 300, and it still allowed me to buy more clothes.
Credits to moolary for taking the picture.
I love the new clothing, very green ;) my favorite color is green. One more thing, you can get a Pot of Gold for your tree house for 490. It's a great addition to your tree to make it more "leprechaun-ish".
Credits to moolary for taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment